Meet our next guest on Dotiv The Podcast -Kelsie Johnson !
Kelsie is a triathlete competing from sprint to middle distance triathlons, who also lectures at Sports Nutrition and Physiology at a University.
Sign up to DOTIV’s FREE Monthly Newsletter Right Here – https://dotiv.life/#field_qh4icy
Be a guest on DOTIV THE PODCAST – https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe10mQi8JDRnV9orUYiP5tnezLDNfAsbO-vXHqtOuLChWgYoA/viewform
In this week’s episode, we speak about the following:
– Costs related to Triathlon Events – From Gear, Participation costs to Logistic charges
– How to prep in the days leading up to the event & for event day
– Training intensity few days before the event
– Sleep schedule during the week leading up to the event
– Carb loading strategy
– Nutrition for event day
– Logistics planning for event (timing of food/ organizing transport)
– Mindset – how to feed your mind to address pre-event jitters
– The wind-down after the event both physically and mentally
To connect with Kelsie, you can reach her @kelsieolivia94 on instagram.
Follow/Subscribe to Dotiv on all social media platforms @Dotiv.Life, @Dotiv The Podcast or on LinkedIn @ Dotiv ✌🏾😊!
Till then, Stay Well 🌻